Friday, May 31, 2013

" Coconut laddoo "




Well well well!!! Up to now you guys must have understand that our family’s a big foody and they love sweets. Since few days I’m baking cookies but I want to use some different ingredient for cookies. So the first thing came to my mind was coconut. Though I really don’t like the flavour of coconut in cookies but the thing I love with coconut is Laddoo. Yes, I really like coconut Laddoo and so do my better half. Last time when I made these Ladoos, they disappeared instantaneously. These laddoos are very easy to make and contain only 2 major ingredients i.e. Coconut and Condensed milk. I’ve added raisins and almonds due to my special love towards nuts.

Ingredients


Condensed milk – 200 ml

Desiccated coconut – 150 gms

Almonds – 5 to 6(coarsely grounded)

Raisins – 10 to 15

Method


1. In a heavy bottomed pan heat condensed milk.

2. Add desiccated coconut, Keep on medium heat until incorporated well.

3. Add dry fruits and mix well.

4. Now grease your hands and give them a spherical Laddoo shape.

5. Cover them with dry coconut powder and serve.

Isn’t it an easy recipe with few ingredients?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment