Thursday, May 23, 2013

" Mango shake "






Here I am, back after a loong break in which I got the taste of summers which I had almost forgot after coming to live in Joshimath. The heat wave is prevailing in Plain areas of North India. But the best things come with this season are Lychee and the king of fruits “Mangoes”. I never met a single guy who doesn’t like these fruits. 






We’ve a big Lychee tree at my in-laws place in Hajipur. But they were still not ripe completely. Bit sour n sweet in taste then also I couldn’t resist myself to eat them :). Mangoes don’t require any introduction. Everyone loves mangoes and its shake is a complete delight J:). So here’s a simple recipe of my version of mango shake. 

Ingredients


Mango pulp – 1 large ripe

Chilled milk - 400 ml

Sugar – As per requirement

Almonds – 5 to 6

Cashews – 4 to 5

Tuti-fruiti and raisins – for decoration

Method

Grind coarsely the nuts. Add sugar, milk and mango pulp and blend well. Decorate with raisins and tuti-fruiti and serve chilled in this scorching heat.

Coming up next Mango Cake !!!!!

Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment