Sunday, March 02, 2014

" Strawberry Shake "




After so many hectic months, here comes a peaceful Sunday when I’m not travelling or in rush. Phew!!! So for this lazy Sunday lunch I made our family favourite Rajma-rice and something very special. 


Here in Bijapur we get strawberries so easily that I bring it almost every week. I don’t know when my strawberry madness will stop. I like that bright red color once they are blended. And when milk is added it looks so pretty. So after strawberry jam I made this gorgeous berry shake which I’m sure everyone will like.


Ingredients


Strawberries – 150 to 180 gms (the more the better ;) )

Sugar – 2 tbsp (adjust according to your taste)

Chilled milk – around 400 ml

Method


1. Wash strawberries and then Whizz into a blender with sugar.



2. Add milk and then blend again. 

















Pour into glasses and serve chilled.
















Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment